Privacy statement Liroy B.V.
Your privacy is respected by Liroy, we therefore strive to guarantee your privacy as well as possible. We will treat information (personal data) that you provide to us confidentially. When processing personal data, we observe the applicable privacy laws and regulations. Liroy B.V. is designated as the controller for data processing on the basis of the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation).
This privacy statement therefore applies to all data processing carried out by Liroy B.V. is being made and was last published on May 1, 2021.
In order to guarantee your privacy as best as possible, we apply a number of core values:
• Inform – Liroy B.V. would like to inform you as well as possible how and why we process data. We do this through this privacy statement.
• Limit collection – We take great care that the collection of personal data is limited to only what is really necessary for the proper processing of the website and the services you use.
• Your data remains with us – We do not pass on your personal data to other parties, unless this is really necessary, for example to be able to provide the service purchased or when a legal obligation applies.
• Security – Liroy B.V. takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and requires the same from parties that process data on our behalf.
• We respect your legal rights – You have several rights based on the law. We inform you about this in this privacy statement.
Categories of personal data
By using the website and the services available on it, you leave certain information with us, which may be personal data. We only process personal data that are provided by you or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
Liroy B.V. processes the following personal data:
• NAW (Name, Address, City)
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Payment details
• Billing address
• Delivery address
• IP address
Basis of the processing
Liroy B.V. may only process personal data if this is necessary (lawful), we call this the legal basis.
• Execution of the agreement: for purposes that are, for example, aimed at delivering our products, processing orders and delivering the products.
• Legitimate interest: in certain cases we have a legitimate interest to process your data, for example to inform you about new products or promotions. Of course you have the option to opt-out here.
Purposes of data processing:
The personal data we collect is used for the following purposes:
• Creating an account on our website/webshop
• Logging in to your personal account
• Recording the order history
• Ordering products
• Invoicing the purchased goods
• Delivery of the purchased goods
• Sending a newsletter
• Answering a completed contact form
• Performing other services requested by you
• Processing your application
We will not process your contact details for purposes other than those mentioned above, unless you have given your prior consent, unless we are required to do so by law. In addition, we treat this information confidentially and only use it to provide you with the right care.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Liroy B.V. only provides the data to parties that are involved in the execution of the agreement between you and our organization, or when a legal obligation dictates this.
Think, for example, of the delivery person who delivers your products. These parties are of course not allowed to use the personal data for other or their own purposes.
In addition, we will never rent, sell or otherwise provide your information to third parties for commercial purposes.
We will not keep your data for longer than is necessary for the purposes described in this privacy statement. Liroy B.V. uses the following retention periods:
Application details: 4 weeks after the application procedure, with your permission a maximum of 1 year
Contact details: 3 years after the end of the agreement or your last contact moment
Transaction data: 3 years after the end of the purchased products and services
Personnel file: 5 years after the end of your employment
Financial data: 10 years
Access to your personal data is arranged in such a way that only authorized employees of Liroy B.V. have access to your data, insofar as this is necessary for the performance of their function. All employees who process or view personal data are also obliged to maintain confidentiality.
There are different types of cookies, Liroy B.V. uses the following cookies:
• Functional cookies: with the help of this type of cookie we recognize your computer (or other mobile device). Without these cookies, various parts of the website cannot be used properly. This includes remembering what you add to your online shopping cart. In addition, we may recognize certain preferences or settings that provide the right experience for you.
We have therefore not given Google permission to use the obtained analytics for other Google services. Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used.
When you have provided us with personal data, there are various rights that you can exercise.
• The right to data portability. This means that you can require us to transfer your (digital) data to another organisation.
• The right to be forgotten. You can require us to delete all your data. However, this is only possible if we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we collected your data.
• The right of access. You have the right to see which data we process about you.
• The right to rectification and supplementation. You may require us to change and/or supplement information that we process about you that is not correct.
• The right to restriction of processing. If we process data from you that is not correct, is not necessary or we no longer need the data, you can ask us to stop processing it.
• The right regarding automated decision-making and profiling. If we use automated decision-making, you may require us to also look at the decision taken with a human eye. At Liroy B.V. no use is made of automated decision-making or profiling.
• The right to object to data processing. If we process data on the basis of a general or legitimate interest, you may object to the processing of your data. However, it may be that the interest on the basis of which we process your data outweighs your interest.
If you wish to invoke one of the above rights or if you have a complaint about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you based on your email. We strive to process your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within 1 month, unless it concerns a complex request. Then we use a lead time of 3 months. We will inform you of this within 1 month.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. These changes will be announced on our website. We therefore recommend that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Our contact information
Do you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement? Then you can contact us via the contact details below:
2731 BR Benthuizen
Phone: +31(0)88-238 0000